Template Editato By Force Downs

Key Lime Digital Designs: Waipio Valley & Travel Dreams

Key Lime Digital Designs: Waipio Valley & Travel Dreams

Link to Key Lime Digital Designs

Waipio Valley & Travel Dreams

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 01:54 AM PDT


A few weekends ago we had a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to Waipio Valley, the sacred Valley of the Kings. A local man who lives in the valley was kind enough to let us hike through his property, which has belonged to his family since 1890.  We hiked to the  bottom of Hialawi Falls, a 1500ft waterfall.  The hike in was a little rough, especially considering that Brian carried Sophie on his shoulders the entire way, including the 3 shoulder deep river crossings but it was so worth it! The view was amazing. The waterfall was so serene and peaceful. Like heaven on Earth.

Besides the awe striking beauty I loved the chance we got to spend with the Hawaiian people life. I enjoyed hearing their legends and the history of this beautiful island. The Hawaiian people have a strong love and respect for the island.

A few days after going to Waipio I was watching a TV show that was filmed in Venezuela. They showed footage of Angel Falls about a million times and it looked amazing! That’s when I decided that someday I want to go to Venezuela and see Angel Falls. I can’t even imagine seeing a waterfall that is 2.5x bigger that Hialawi Falls. When I told Brian about my travel plans to go to Angel Falls he said, “Okay, I promise I will take you there. As long as you take me to see Machu Picchu.” Guess we better win the lottery or plant a money tree. hehe :)

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Pin It

I Love it All & Discount Code

Posted: 19 Mar 2012 03:41 PM PDT


Today I want to share one of my favorite blogs and etsy shops with you! I Love it All with Monika Wright. I love popping over to Monika’s blog and seeing her beautiful albums, paper crafts, and photography! She recently just made a homemade “mini smash book” and I think it is to die for cute!

Monika’s Mini Smash Album  >>>

[you can click over to her blog to read the project details]

Look at Monika’s adorable Mother’s Day Gift Boxes >>>

More Adorable Projects >>> [Click to be taken to the post]

Monika’s also has an Etsy Shop

full of pretty albums, crafts supplies, and art prints!

And today Monika is offering everyone 20% off everything in her etsy shop!

Just use the code KEYLIME20 at checkout!

Thanks Monika! I adore your blog! :)

[please, please, please... if you want to pin an image from above click over to Monika's Blog and pin it so she get the credit she deserves. Thanks!]

No comments:

Post a Comment