Template Editato By Force Downs

Key Lime Digital Designs: Custom Blog Design Update

Key Lime Digital Designs: Custom Blog Design Update

Link to Key Lime Digital Designs

Custom Blog Design Update

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 12:08 AM PDT


In case you are new to my blog or haven’t had a chance to peak around yet I am going to give you a little update about the Custom Design Services I offer. I work with clients on custom Blogger and WordPress Blog Designs as well as logos, announcements/invitations, and business card designs.

Why get a custom blog design? Custom blog designs are a great way to show your readers who you are and what your blog is all about! Custom designs will help grow your blog and make you stand out in this big blog world!

Why Choose Key Lime? I love working with people and making them happy! I want you to love your design so much that you can’t stop looking at it! I have several years of experience and I make it my priority that all my clients are satisfied!

A Few Details ::

If you have any questions about the process of getting a custom blog design just send me an email!  PS- Don’t forget to enter to win a Mercy River CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment