Template Editato By Force Downs

Key Lime Digital Designs: Hello, Fall Printable [Free!]

Key Lime Digital Designs: Hello, Fall Printable [Free!]

Link to Key Lime

Hello, Fall Printable [Free!]

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 06:04 PM PDT


Hi friends! Today I wanted to share a fall printable I made with you. I’ll have you know I got pretty homesick for fall weather while I was making this. I miss the boots, scarves, colorful leaves, and pumpkin smells. I never thought I would get sick of Hawaii’s warm sunny weather, but it seems I have. I’m craving some fall time!

Enter the FREE fall printable >>>> Hello, Fall [an 8x10]

A few little notes of business :: 

This printable is for Personal Use Only.

I would like to invite you to LIKE my Facebook page! It would make my day!

And feel free to Pin or Share with your friends!

DOWNLOAD the Fall PDF HERE

Author information

Kendra
Owner // Designer // Momma + Wife
My husband, little girl and I live in hawaii. Things I love :: the beach, cookie dough, Netflix, Fonts, and Pretty Magazines. I also LOVE to design blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment