Template Editato By Force Downs

I can not believe

No pictures? click here
I FELT LIKE I WAS TRAPPED IN ONE OF THOSE    TERRIFYING nightmares, the one where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can't make your    body move fast enough. My legs seemed to move slower and slower as I fought my way through the callous    crowd, but the hands on the huge clock tower didn't slow. With relentless, uncaring force,they turned    inexorably toward the end the end of everything.
Remember how close we sat in Piedmont Park    under the magnolia trees? We told ghost stories while the strap of your red bra would fall from your    shoulder, and I wanted nothing more than to touch you then, to hook my finger under the strap and return it    to its proper place.I felt similarly out of place all weekend, like a weed growing out of the pavement,    strangers spilling out from every room, all of them unknowable, but you
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

No comments:

Post a Comment