Template Editato By Force Downs

Fastest Delivery

No pictures? Click HERE
Hey there baby girl. I miss you so much. Every day    and every night I think of you. There is so much I want to tell you and to share with you. Nothing's    the same without you here. You're always with me in my heart. I'm thinking about your mom, too. I    haven't got out to see her yet, and for that I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'll try    soon. We drove up to Detroit Lakes and all I could think about was when me and you went. At least we    had a lot of good, fun memories. They will never leave my mind. You were and still are a dear, best    friend to me. There is not one day that goes by that you don't come up in our minds and conversation.
Melissa and I are always bringing up the times we had    with you. I feel like I'm writing you one of those silly notes that we used to write in 9th grade.    There is still a box of Chicken in A Biscuit crackers that you brought down to my room in there.    They're never going out now. In my mind you're up in Minot with your dad. I feel like I don't need to    write everything because I'm going to talk to you. I do know that I can still talk to you and you will    listen. I know you won't respond but you'll listen, like you always did. I love you and miss you so    very much, Cherrybomb
14 And while they were yet talking with him, came the king's chamberlains, and hasted to bring Haman unto the banquet that Esther had prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment