Template Editato By Force Downs

pay attention to this

 No pictures? Click HERE
Thank you    for your letter of April 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I    am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I    have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection    letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me    to accept all refusals.
Despite Acme Inc.'s outstanding qualifications    and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not    meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm    immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

9 And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan: 10 And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters: 11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.
15 But the gate of the fountain repaired Shallun the son of Colhozeh, the ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of Siloah by the king's garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of David
Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
6 And he thought scorn to lay hands on Mordecai alone; for they had shewed him the people of Mordecai: wherefore Haman sought to destroy all the Jews that were throughout the whole kingdom of Ahasuerus, even the people of Mordecai

No comments:

Post a Comment