Template Editato By Force Downs

Fastest Delivery

No pictures? Click HERE
Hey there baby girl. I miss you so much. Every day and every night I    think of you. There is so much I want to tell you and to share with you. Nothing's the same without you here.    You're always with me in my heart. I'm thinking about your mom, too. I haven't got out to see her yet, and for    that I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'll try soon. We drove up to Detroit Lakes and all I could    think about was when me and you went. At least we had a lot of good, fun memories. They will never leave my mind.    You were and still are a dear, best friend to me. There is not one day that goes by that you don't come up in our    minds and conversation.
Melissa and I are always bringing up the times we had with you. I feel    like I'm writing you one of those silly notes that we used to write in 9th grade. There is still a box of Chicken    in A Biscuit crackers that you brought down to my room in there. They're never going out now. In my mind you're up    in Minot with your dad. I feel like I don't need to write everything because I'm going to talk to you. I do know    that I can still talk to you and you will listen. I know you won't respond but you'll listen, like you always did.    I love you and miss you so very much, Cherrybomb
32 And between the going up of the corner unto the sheep gate repaired the goldsmiths and the merchants

No comments:

Post a Comment