Template Editato By Force Downs

hello

Please Enable Images to View this Important Letter or Click HERE to View It ONLINE
I was enjoying the second week of a two-week vacation the same way I had enjoyed the first    week: by doing as little as possible. I ignored my wife's not-so-subtle hints about completing certain jobs around the    house, but I didn't realize how much this bothered her until the clothes dryer refused to work, the iron shorted and the    sewing machine motor burned out in the middle of a seam. The final straw came when she plugged in the vacuum cleaner and    nothing happened. She looked so stricken that I had to offer some consolation. That's okay, honey, I said. You still have    me. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Yes, she wailed, but you don't work either!
Every Saturday morning he has an early tee time. He gets up early and eager, golfs all day    long, sometimes 36 holes. Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his clubs out of the closet    and goes to his car to drive to the course. Coming out of his garage rain is pouring down; torrential downpour. There is    snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph. He returns to the garage. He comes back into the house and    turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his clubs back into the    closet, quietly undresses and slips back into bed. There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different    anticipation, and whispers,The weather out there is terrible. To which she sleepily replies, Can you believe my stupid    husband is out golfing in that crap?
The love you give me can't be beaten and I have wondered multiple times if you were a true    angel. No one has ever and will ever treat me as good as you do and I just hope that you know that my love for you will    never grow weaker, only stronger.
7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine
31 Then I brought up the princes of Judah upon the wall, and appointed two great companies of them that gave thanks, whereof one went on the right hand upon the wall toward the dung gate: 32 And after them went Hoshaiah, and half of the princes of Judah, 33 And Azariah, Ezra, and Meshullam, 34 Judah, and Benjamin, and Shemaiah, and Jeremiah, 35 And certain of the priests' sons with trumpets; namely, Zechariah the son of Jonathan, the son of Shemaiah, the son of Mattaniah, the son of Michaiah, the son of Zaccur, the son of Asaph: 36 And his brethren, Shemaiah, and Azarael, Milalai, Gilalai, Maai, Nethaneel, and Judah, Hanani, with the musical instruments of David the man of God, and Ezra the scribe before them
14 And while they were yet talking with him, came the king's chamberlains, and hasted to bring Haman unto the banquet that Esther had prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment