Template Editato By Force Downs

Key Lime Digital Designs: Thinking …

Key Lime Digital Designs: Thinking …

Link to Key Lime  {A Creative Pixel &  Paper Blog}

Thinking …

Posted: 02 Jul 2012 03:39 PM PDT


+ I can hardly believe that it is July! Can you?

+ I wished I lived by my sister-in-law so she could help me whip up some of these patriotic cupcakesShe is an amazing cake/fondant decorator! I still might give them a whirl by myself but it will be my first time making marshmallow fondant. We will see how it goes! I’m hoping that the humidity doesn’t play havoc!

+ Mothering a two year old, especially while potty training, is like the ultimate patience tester. Thank heavens we finally figured out that toys are her style of bribe. (squirt guns & crazy straws). Or maybe reward is a better word then bribe. Either way, it’s finally working!

+ Although two year olds are a giant patience tester, they are also a crack up. Sophie says the funniest things! Yesterday … “My muscles are too tired” And then after spilling a little water on her dress “Oh my gosh. I am so freaking wet.” Always brings a smile to my face!

+  Thinking that this is going to be a good week! Hoping it is going to be filled with fireworks, sunny days, beach time, a Costco run, lots of work, and I am hoping to squeeze in time to re-design this blog. I have been re-designing it in my head for weeks now. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment